Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dj Negrito -- Salsa Mix Febrero 2014 Review



Hey everyone. Now I don't normally listen to salsa, but its 2014. So I figured lets change it up a bit. And this mix has definitely motivated me to listen to more of this genre. This is a great mix for the salsa lovers that can really show off their moves. So make sure you add it to your play list. Follow this dj and show that support. As i have heard many of his other mixes and they are always on point.


Now on to the rating: 

1. Creativity: 8

2. Mixing/Blending: 10

3. Rhythm: 10

Overall Score: 28 Great Score!

As usual I will  bring you more and more reviews. If you have a dj you feel should be reviewed or a mix post it on my facebook fanpage: DjmixesReviews.


Thanks for the support. Share this with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment