Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Review of Dj Azeone - Hip Hop Vs R&B & House Vol. 3


Hey everyone I'm back with another review. Yes you guessed it from Dj Azeone. Have you downloaded this yet. Well if you haven't its time you should. As this mix is a cross over between genres. A little of everything and more and more to listen to. I have reviewed this DJ before and you should definitely follow him for more mixes as he puts in work. And is always putting out new mixes for you and I. 

But really this mix is ready for fire!!

Now on to the rating: 

1.Creativity: 10

2.Mixing/Blending: 10 

3.Rhythm: 10 

New rating add on

4. Track Selection: 10

So follow this dj and show your support to him and I. I will continue to bring you more and more reviews. I will also review any recommended dj. Visit our fanpage and other sites to show us support. Thanks for the read. 



No comments:

Post a Comment