Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Review of Dj Fuego - Salsa Mix July 2014



Well I dont know how to dance salsa. But I love the music. It tends to motivate you just the right way. Especially when its from my very cousin Dj Fuego. This mix is for the salsa lover that loves to dance it with a sexy woman or your own woman lol. This mix is smooth and full the great artists. Every track is carefully selected in a great order to keep the selection and the rhythm perfect. Well there really isnt much for me to say on this mix. But you know you need to download this and follow this dj. Well on to the rating.

1. Creativity: 10

2. Mixing/Blending: 10

3. Rhythm: 10

4. Track Selection: 10

Overall Score: 40 perfect...... I wouldnt expect anything less from lmp djs!! and my cuz. !!



Show your support and thank you for following us on facebook. Visit our fanpage and click that like button.

OUR FANPAGE: DJ MIXES REVIEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment