Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Review of Dj Louie Minaya - 3 Golpes Dominican Day Parade Mix 2014



Hello to all my Dominican people's. This mix a true tribute to us. Yes you guessed it I'm a platano. Well this mix is featuring one of my other favorite djs. Dj just-in another crowd favorite. It's been a while since I have written a review on both these djs. I can tell you that the mix is made to listen to at the parade. This mix is packed with all the party tracks. It makes you want to get up and dance the whole time. I would download this, well I already did so what are you waiting for?  Well enough on this mix lets rate it and your tell us what your think.

1. Creativity: 10

2. Rhythm: 10

3. Mixing/Blending: 10

4. Track selection: 8

Overall score: 38 top score!

Show your support to this Dj and us. Thank you for the visit share this blog on your social network.

OUR FANPAGE: DJMIXESREVIEWS


No comments:

Post a Comment