Total Pageviews

Friday, August 22, 2014

Review of Dj Negro - Agosto House Mix 2014


Hey everyone I'm here bored at work. So I figured lets get some reviews done. Here we have a short mix. But it's packed to keep you moving. I like the transition on this. I always listen to see if it's going to be the same tracks in the same order with the same mix lol. But I like when they prove me wrong. Now I wasn't so into house before but I'm finding a new love in it. And I'm enjoying the mixes. You should definitely download this mix and show your support. Now on to the rating.
1. Creativity: 8

2. Mixing/Blending: 10

3. Rhythm: 10

4. Track selection: 9

Total score: 37 not bad.

Take a moment and show is your support on our fanpage.
Do you want to see a favorite Dj of yours here just let me know.

OUR FANPAGE: DJMIXESREVIEWS



No comments:

Post a Comment